- Print or Export this page to PDF
We hope the information on this website will answer your queries. Please ensure you've looked at the Frequently Asked Questions page and also used the Search facility.
- For specific issues, contact the most appropriate person listed in the Who's Who pages.
- If you would like to feed back comments on the website, please email:
Content issues: email@example.com
Technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All enquiries relating to the 'Gabriel' Intranet or 'Raphael' online parish return should be addressed to the IT Department, as listed on the Diocesan Staff page.
- Area Office details are listed on the Area Administration page.
General Diocese Contact Information
London Diocesan House
36 Causton Street
Tel: 020 7932 1100
Fax: 020 7932 1110
Visiting by public transport
The nearest tube is Pimlico which is on the Victoria line, one stop south from Victoria and north from Vauxhall. Both Victoria and Vauxhall (serviced from Waterloo) are mainline BR stations.
Visiting by car
Causton Street is within the Congestion Zone. You will be eligible for payment if you visit at any time Monday-Friday, 7am to 6pm. Payment can be made before your journey, while you are at Causton Street (at the newsagents, on the corner of John Islip Street, 100 metres away - you will need your car registration number and £10 in cash) or at any time until 10pm on the day you visit (visit www.cclondon.com for full details).
A parking space is available at London Diocesan House but this needs to be reserved in advance by calling the Reception Desk on 020 7932 1100 or emailing email@example.com
Alternatively, there are a small number of parking bays near Diocesan House. These are operated under Westminster Council's Pay by Phone scheme. We are in zone D1, which operates 8.30am-6.30pm, Monday to Friday, and costs £2 per hour.