Vicar, St. Mary Islington
|Contact:|| Ellie Brame|
020 7932 1140
63 Coborn Road, London, E3 2DB
Would you like to lead a church in a dynamic inner-city parish where someone new walks through the door every day?
St Mary’s is a welcoming, inclusive, outward-looking church, committed to an active role in serving our local community. We are looking for an inspiring leader with a heart for ministry in the inner-city who embraces challenges as opportunities and who can help us realise the potential we have to grow – in numbers and in faith. You will be:
• Clear thinking, wise and collaborative in your approach to leadership;
• Keen to seek the will of God and to shape our minds and hearts to serve God in mission;
• Possessed of a deep, prayerful Christian spirituality and creative intelligence;
• Inclusive in approach, reaching out to all and valuing the contributions of all God’s children;
• A thoughtful preacher and teacher who will help us understand the Scriptures better.
If you feel God calling you to lead us on the next stage of our journey, we would love to hear from you.
For informal enquiries about this exciting opportunity please contact: email@example.com
Closing date 20/07/20
Interviews and Visits 10/09/20 & 11/09/20
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.