Church Coordinator, St Martin-in-the-Fields
This is an interesting, wide ranging and supporting role requiring a broad range of skills. You will be working closely with Clergy, congregation, office admin, verging team, events, catering, concerts, retail teams, contractors and others. Therefore, excellent communication and relationship building skills are a key part of this role, as well as an ability to be pastorally sensitive in all communications.
You will provide support to the Associate Vicar of Ministry and the clergy team, helping to ensure the smooth running of this energetic and diverse church.
To resource and support church operations and cross site activity, the clergy team and the vibrant St Martin’s congregation with excellent hands-on organisation, enabling the life of this large and multi-faceted church to flourish.
Details of the role:
• Based at – St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square, London
• Working pattern – Five regular days each week: Monday – Sunday
• Salary – £26,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience) per annum, plus workplace pension
• Holiday Entitlement – 25 days per annum, plus 8 bank holidays
• Perks – Free filter coffee and tea throughout your working day, 20% discount in the Café in the Crypt/Courtyard, Shop (excluding books) and limited concert concessions
• Notice period – 1 month
• A full recruitment pack can be found on our website: https://www.stmartin-in-the-fields.org/jobs/
How to apply
To apply for this post, please email the following to email@example.com by 9.00 am on 27 January 2020:
• A supporting statement, explaining why you believe you can do this role
• A comprehensive CV detailing your relevant achievements in each role, and including details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer
If you would like to chat about this role, please call a member of the Human Resources Team on 020 7766 1101/1119.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 03 February 2020.