Parish adminsitrator, St Alban’s North Harrow
St Alban’s is looking for a skilled and experienced administrator who will play a key role in managing our smooth operational running. The job description can be found on our website.
If you’ve got the following skills/attributes, we’d love to hear from you:
• having an approachable and helpful manner, a ‘people’ person
• being organised and efficient, able to prioritise competing deadlines
• able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Experience of design software packages, eg Microsoft Publisher, would be an advantage
• having experience of working in an office (experience of running an office would be an advantage)
• having an understanding of the Church of England and/or church administration would be an advantage.
• having a positive and respectful attitude to the Christian faith
• able to take initiative and to work independently as well as part of a team
• being committed to working within the guidelines of national, diocesan and parish policies (eg safeguarding, GDPR)
• able and confident to act with tact, discretion and diplomacy
Informal enquiries welcomed prior to application.