Reporting directly to the Vicar, the role is to enable the corporate sung worship at Stephen’s church in ways that mean we engage deeply with God and are resourced to ‘go out’ and live lives of worship in the world.
You would be joining a large, active church with some 650 people regularly attending on Sundays. We have an amazing team of volunteers who serve on worship, sound and visual teams across all three services on a Sunday, as well as mid-week meetings.
- Help the Vicar discern the vision and direction for all aspects of sung and creative worship
- Lead and manage the Worship Team (2 people)
- Enable high quality and engaging sung worship
- Recruit, develop and train volunteer teams
- Encourage and facilitate sung worship at other events and meetings at St Stephen’s
There is a genuine occupational requirements for applicants to be Christians
To apply, head over the St Stephen’s website for the application form and job description and person specification.