Assistant Management Accountant (4 day per week)
For further details and to apply please click on the link above
Closing date – Sunday 25 February 2018. Pre Interview Assessment – Thursday 1 March 2018. Interview – Thursday 8 March 2018.
At the London Diocesan Fund (LDF) we seek to do everything we can to support the mission and growth of the Church of England in London.
The Finance Department at the London Diocesan Fund (LDF) executes and reports on all financial transactions and provides timely, relevant advice to our key customers.
- Paying costs, bringing in the income (combined total c.£75m each year).
- Managing the asset base – fixed assets, investment, treasury management, working capital – £400m+
- Oversight of controls & risks
The department is the first port of call for parishes with finance or operational queries and all those who have a financial transaction with LDF, or are supported by our advisory work, including Parishes, National Church Institutions, Clergy and London Diocesan Fund staff.
The Assistant Management Accountant is primarily responsible for assisting the Management Accountant in the monthly management accounting and production of management reports for various stakeholders.
Working as a member of the finance team he/she will also assist with Management Accounts processes and project based work to be performed as directed by senior managers to support the provision of high quality management and statutory accounts, budgeting and financial analysis to meet stakeholder information requests.
The Ideal Candidate
- Part-Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA)
(As a minimum – must hold the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business or CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting CIMA )
- In-depth Management Accounting experience
- Proven experience in supporting budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Some knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service.