Children and Families Worker, St Paul’s, Winchmore Hill
We are a large and vibrant church, with 60-80 children attending our Sunday morning services, and an electoral roll of 412, embracing formal and informal patterns of worship with the Eucharist at its heart.
We are seeking a Children and Families Worker to help us
– engage with and evangelise the large numbers of pre-school children and their families with whom we have contact;
– nurture the discipleship of children and young families as children progress through Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2;
– develop sustainable, outstanding links with our church primary school and our uniformed organisations to nurture and develop children’s and families’ faith;
– reach out with the love of Jesus Christ to children and young families with whom we have not had any previous contact;
– become a resource to develop children’s and families’ ministries in less well-resourced parishes, conscious not only of the economic disparity in our deanery and borough, but also nationally.
This role has an Occupational Requirement to be a practising Christian, as permitted under Schedule 9 Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check