You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Supporting your community project
Managing staff and volunteers
- Training from Livability on how to manage your volunteers and trustees
- Example documents from Livability for employing and managing staff and volunteers are available to download from the resources block on this page.
- Faithfully Volunteering, a best practice guide from CUF
- ‘Just employment’ pack from CUF
Maintaining your Christian Distinctive
- CUF and Livability have written a guide called ‘Keeping the Faith’ to enable parishes to think through some of things that might push faith out of the centre of our activities.
- Faithworks Ethos and effectiveness booklet.
Monitoring and measuring
- Ten keys for impact – This resource captures the ten most important areas of learning and development for church projects and Christian organisations that want to have an effective impact on material and spiritual poverty.
- CUF – A project reflection outline
- Intentionality, a consultancy that can help you measure your impact
Training & Events
Search for ‘community’ events in the What’s On pages.
The Diocese has access to the DCS database of trust funders and we would be more than happy to do a search based on your criteria for relevant funding. We can filter funds by location, beneficiary type, focus of activity and type of funding required.