Supporting your community project
Managing staff and volunteers
- Training from Livability on how to manage your volunteers and trustees
- Example documents from Livability for employing and managing staff and volunteers are available to download from the resources block on this page.
- Faithfully Volunteering, a best practice guide from CUF
- ‘Just employment’ pack from CUF
Maintaining your Christian Distinctive
- CUF and Livability have written a guide called ‘Keeping the Faith’ to enable parishes to think through some of things that might push faith out of the centre of our activities.
- Faithworks Ethos and effectiveness booklet.
Monitoring and measuring
- Ten keys for impact – This resource captures the ten most important areas of learning and development for church projects and Christian organisations that want to have an effective impact on material and spiritual poverty.
- CUF – A project reflection outline
- Intentionality, a consultancy that can help you measure your impact
Training & Events
Search for ‘community’ events in the What’s On pages.
Funding your community project
The Diocese has access to the DCS database of trust funders and we would be more than happy to do a search based on your criteria for relevant funding. We can filter funds by location, beneficiary type, focus of activity and type of funding required.