Home / Vacancy advice
View all categories

Communion guidelines

This page sets out for ministers of Holy Communion the policies they may need to refer to in special cases. They concern who may receive Communion, the commissioning of lay assistants, and gaining permission to reserve the Sacrament and to conduct a service of Communion by extension.

Moving house and vacant properties

Information for clergy and PCCs on moving into a new parsonage, vacating an old one, and improvement or repair works during a vacancy.

Vacancy in a Benefice

It is the responsibility of the Churchwardens and the Area Dean to maintain the life, worship and mission of a parish during a vacancy. This article gives practical details.

to top