St George’s is a parish Prayer Book parish within the Catholic tradition serving a mainly residential part of the London Borough of Harrow, with excellent transport links to central London. We are looking for a priest who will:
• Encourage us in our mission, spiritual and numerical growth.
• Engage with and reach out to the local community including our local schools and nearby hospitals.
• Support us in engaging with children and young people especially on a Sunday morning.
• Encourage growth and development especially in the laity and show emotional intelligence in leadership.
• Cherish and foster the Prayer Book tradition at the heart of our worship.
The parish has passed a Resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration.
The Diocese of London is committed to creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce which represents our context and wider community. We are aware that those of Global Majority Heritage/United Kingdom Minority Ethnic (GMH/UKME) and disabled people are currently under-represented among our clergy and workforce, and we particularly encourage applications from those with the relevant skills and experience that will increase this representation.