Administrator & Facilities’ Manager, St Paul’s Finchley
Is God calling you to work for an evangelical, multi-ethnic Anglican church in Finchley? Do you have…
• A desire to serve the church through effective administration?
• A passion for people and the work and witness of the church?
• An interest in managing and letting facilities that resource the church’s mission?
To share in this exciting opportunity, you will …
• Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Be able to deliver high standards of administration and customer service
• Be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and organisational skills
• Have sound IT skills, a meticulous attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines
Working as a member of our small staff team and building on the excellent work of the present post-holder, you will enhance the ministry and mission of St Paul’s through bringing efficiency, innovation, confidence and a Christ-centred spirituality to the church’s administration and facilities’ management. We are offering a first-rate working environment in our modern church centre, which is a hub for an extensive range of church and community-run activities.
This is a permanent, part-time post (18 hours a week). The working pattern can be flexible with scope to fit work around other commitments. Salary £24.5k to £26.5k (full-time equivalent) with pension. It is not essential that the post-holder is or becomes a member of St Paul’s.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 11 July 2022
Assessment Tasks: Thursday 14 July 2022 (daytime)
Interviews: Thursday 14 July 2022 (from early evening onwards)
Start date: 1 September 2022
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) that the post-holder is a practising Christian. Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
We particularly welcome applications from Global Majority Heritage candidates, which are currently under-represented on our staff team. Appointment will of course be based on merit alone.
This post is subject to a Basic DBS check.