Administrator & Facilities’ Manager, St Paul’s Finchley
020 8349 3792
50 Long Lane, London N3 2PU
Do you have…
• A desire to serve the church through effective administration?
• A passion for people and the work and witness of the church?
• An interest in managing and letting facilities that resource the church’s mission?
To share in this exciting opportunity, you will …
• Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Be able to deliver high standards of administration and customer service
• Be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal and organisational skills
• Have sound IT skills, a meticulous attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines
Working as a member of our small staff team and building on the excellent work of the present post-holder, you will enhance the ministry and mission of St Paul’s through bringing efficiency, innovation, confidence and a Christ-centred spirituality to the church’s administration and facilities’ management. We are offering a competitive salary with pension and a first-rate working environment in our modern church centre, which is a hub for an extensive range of church and community-run activities.
This is a permanent, part-time post (18 hours a week). The working pattern can be flexible with scope to fit work around other commitments. It is not essential that the post-holder is or becomes a member of St Paul’s.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon, Thursday 21 October 2021
Assessment Tasks: Tuesday 4 November 2021 (daytime)
Interviews: Thursday 6 November 2021 (from early evening onwards)
Start Date: As soon as possible
This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the holder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
Safeguarding: A basic DBS disclosure is required.