You will be
• confident in your ministry and calling
• experienced in working within a multi-cultural environment
• innovative in your approach to scripture; able to teach with imagination and flair
• ready to grow and encourage the regular congregation
• an encourager of lay leadership – discovering nurturing and developing gifts
• creative, particularly exploring ways for young people to participate
• able to view the challenges of the parish as opportunities for growth
Parish profile and application form from:
The Bishop of Willesden
Closing date for applications: 13th May 2021
Interviews 15th June 2021
The Church of the Ascension - Parish Profile (pdf)
We welcome applications from all. However, we are aware that women and those from ethnic minority groups are currently under-represented among our clergy and so we particularly encourage applications from these groups.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!