Community Outreach Manager, Hope Church Islington
This is a brand new role, which we hope will enable us as a Church to engage better with our local community in a way that is flourishing, which builds a solid bridge between the Church, and the community we long to serve. Our desire is that everyone would have the opportunity for Jesus to be known through strategic community engagement, working with initiatives already running, and also pioneering new ones. Through this role, we hope to see members of our community feeling enabled and empowered to see the potential within themselves, those around them, and to see something of the Love of God for themselves.
● Identify the needs and opportunities within our Parish in order to strategically move community outreach forward.
● To develop positive partnerships with other local organisations and attend meetings where applicable, creating a strong network for the benefit of the Parish community.
● To be a spark for agency within the Church congregation, and support volunteers on community projects.
● To manage a community outreach budget, and be a key player in funding bids and reporting writing where appropriate to the role.
● To liaise with the safeguarding officer where concerns arise and identify where early help might be needed with families whilst working in the community
For the full job description please visit https://www.hopechurchislington.org/current-vacancies or email email@example.com.