At KICK, we are motivated to respond to a sense of hopelessness in many young people today as 1/3 of young people aged 15 identify with a mental health condition, 2million grow up without a father at home, many are disconnected from local communities with 95% now not attending Church. We aspire to see a generation of young people who will reach their God given potential; where communities have been socially impacted; and where spiritual change has transformed a nation. Our mission is to transform young people’s lives, with God’s love, through sport and support. We do this through values-driven physical education, street dance, mentoring, chaplaincy in schools and community KICK Academies to impact a sense of hopelessness and give them a hope for the future and a joy in the present.
The purpose of this exciting role will be to grow KICK’s work across Schools, Churches and Communities across the country through generating funds through fundraising. The fundraiser will be responsible for seeking new opportunities of funds available and applicable to the work of KICK whilst also re-applying to on-going funding pots where KICK have previously been successful. The fundraiser will understand the importance of prioritisation and will be able to manage a variety of priorities. The Fundraiser may engage with grant-funders and/or major donors in collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer and be confident to speak of the work KICK deliver.
The responsibilities of the fundraiser will be as follows:
• Writing funding bids to a high standard for both small and large funding opportunities.
• Seeking new opportunities to apply for funding from a variety of different sources.
• Committed and aligned with the KICK Fundraising Strategy.
• Meeting the annual targets set within the fundraising strategy.
• Sending monthly mail out letters to potential funders/donors.
• Collaborating with other Managers at KICK to gather key information for funding bids when required.
• Developing new contacts, strategic partners and introducing the Chief Executive Officer to potential major donors.
For further information please contact Becci Lee: email@example.com
To apply please visit http://www.kick.org.uk