Children’s Pastor – Lighthouse London
Full-time 5 days per week (part-time negotiable)
Salary £24-27k p.a. (depending on experience)
Are you someone who:
– Wants to be part of a Spirit-filled and led community, with a bold vision to be a light to the city and the nations?
– Delights in working with children; identifies with their spiritual needs and senses God’s call to build up the next generation in their faith journey?
– Is passionate about family life and is excited to further develop ministries engaging and building up families in the local community?
The Lighthouse is an informal vibrant Charismatic Church Community. Based in tube zone 2 on the edge of Central London, the Lighthouse community is extremely diverse with people from many nations and from across social backgrounds. Following a Church plant from Holy Trinity Brompton in 2006 the Church has grown to around 300 members, including approximately 35 children aged 0-11.
Ministry to families and young people is a key focus of the Lighthouse vision; we are passionate to raise up this next generation as confident followers of Jesus Christ to be salt and light to transform the world. Now is an important time for strengthening our Children’s Ministry, and as Children’s Pastor you would work with our Senior Ministry Team and Youth Pastor to develop a joined-up strategy to see our young people grow and mature in their relationship with the Living God from birth to young adulthood.
- This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the holder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
- And is subject to a successful DBS check.
If you think this could be you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job description and application pack.
Applications close 12th of October 2020.
For more information about who we are check out https://www.lighthouselondon.org