All Saints Church, Hampton
|Contact:|| Emma Hughes|
020 7932 1180
The Lord Chancellor and the Bishop of Kensington are looking to appoint a vicar to the Parish of
All Saints’, Hampton, situated in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Provide inspiration, direction and leadership, all with an outward-looking perspective.
• Lead the parish into fresh opportunities for mission and new growth.
• Show a commitment to family, children and young people ministry.
• Be enthusiastic about leading a wide range of services, and bring a liturgical creativity to worship.
• Foster links with local schools, care home, hospice, and to the vulnerable in our community.
• Demonstrate strong pastoral skills and a welcoming disposition.
For further details and an application form please contact
PA to the Bishop of Kensington, Emma Hughes
Telephone: 0207 932 1180
Closing date: Monday 28th September 2020, at 12 Noon
Interviews: 12th October 2020
We welcome applications from all Christians. However, the Diocese of London is aware that women and people of colour are currently under-represented among our clergy and so we particularly encourage applications from these groups. Appointment will of course be based on merit alone. Enhanced DBS will be required.
This post is subject to an occupational requirement that the holder be a practising Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.