Head of Finance
The Church of England in London is vibrant and at the heart of communities throughout the capital. At the London Diocesan Fund we seek to do everything we can to support this mission and growth, using our resources to help our parishes and chaplains to serve over 4 million people.
We value the benefits of employing individuals from a range of backgrounds, with diverse cultures and talents and aim to create a workforce that:
Values difference in others and respects the dignity and worth of each individual
Reflects the diversity of the nation that the Church of England exists to serve
Fosters a climate of creativity, tolerance and diversity that will help all staff to develop to their full potential.
We are searching for a Head of Finance to oversee our Finance department:
Job summary/Context/ Primary purpose of the role.
- Leadership of the finance function, including processing of all receipts and payments, maintenance of accounting records, production of the management accounts, production of the statutory accounts and liaison with the external auditors.
- Providing expertise in financial reporting matters, especially concerning the GAAP and SORP
- Ensuring the adequate design and operation of the system of internal control.
- Ensuring correct administration of trust funds
- Treasury management and development and execution of investment policies.
Management of staff in the finance team.
To apply for this position or to get a full Job Description please follow the link below.