Administrative and Communications Assistant, St Paul’s Finchley
Do you have…
• A passion for people and the work and witness of the church?
• A desire to serve the church through effective administration?
• A vision for communicating the Christian faith through social media?
To share in this exciting challenge you will …
• Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Be an excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills
• Be able to deliver high standards of administration and customer service
• Have experience of creating high-quality content for website and social media
Working closely with our part-time Administrator and Facilities’ Manager, you will enhance the ministry and mission of St Paul’s through providing effective administrative and communications assistance and taking the lead in managing and developing our soon-to-be launched, redesigned website and new social media platforms.
You will belong to a staff team and serve a church in which more than a third of members are under 18. We are offering a competitive salary with pension and a first-rate working environment in our modern church centre, which is a hub for a range of church and community-run activities.
This is a permanent, part-time post (working 11 hours a week across Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings with additional hours when the Administrator and Facilities’ Manager is on leave). It is not essential that the post-holder is or becomes a member of St Paul’s.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 30 September 2019
Assessment Tasks: Morning of Friday 4 October 2019
Interviews: Afternoon of Sunday 6 October 2019
There is an Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a Christian. A basic DBS disclosure is required.