Children’s & Families’ Community Worker, St Paul’s Finchley
Do you have…
• A passion for nurturing the faith of children and families?
• A desire to share the faith with children and families in the community?
• A heart for developing our engagement with primary schools?
To share in this exciting challenge you will …
• Have a growing personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Have experience of working with children in a voluntary or paid role
• Be a good communicator with strong inter-personal skills
• Be able to recruit, lead and develop a team of volunteers
This post provides a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to help us build on our current work and take it to the next level. The post-holder will belong to a staff team and serve a church in which more than a third of members are under 18. We’re offering a competitive salary with pension and a first-rate working environment in our modern church centre, which is a hub for a range of church and community-run activities. This is a permanent, part-time post (working 18 hours a week, including Sunday mornings). We are open to flexible working in the school holidays.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 23rd September 2019
Assessment tasks: mornings of Friday 27th and Sunday 29th September 2019
Interviews: Afternoon of Sunday 29th September 2019
There is an Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a Christian and an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.