Parish Administrator for St Anne’s Soho
|Contact:|| Rev Simon Buckley|
St Anne's Rectory, 55 Dean St
Working Monday- Friday (37.5 hrs) the Administrator has a key and multi-faceted role in ensuring the efficient management and operation of this busy and lively central London church.
The successful applicant will:
• Bring prior experience of managing an office efficiently.
• Have excellent IT skills and ideally a familiarity with Sage Accounting software.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills – able to act professionally and pastorally.
• Be responsible for the hiring of rooms and managing of caretakers, cleaners and Premises Manager.
• Be highly organised and accurate in their work; reliable and self-motivated.
• Enjoy producing high quality publicity materials and service sheets.
• Be sympathetic to the Christian faith as expressed through the life and liturgy of the C of E.
• Be able to undertake some manual tasks (setting up rooms etc).
• Enjoy engaging with diversity of life which St Anne’s embraces as Soho’s parish church.
This is a permanent position with salary negotiable according to experience.
28 days holiday per year (including public holidays).
Applications with covering letter and full CV to be received by Monday 8th October. Interviews to be held during w/c Monday 15th October. Offers subject to references and DBS check.