Cleaner, St Paul’s Cathedral
|Contact:|| Lucy Stimpson|
The Chapter House
Salary: £10.20 per hour
Full-time, 39 hours per week
St Paul’s Cathedral are seeking to recruit a Cleaner within the Works Department, to assist in the cleaning and general presentation of the Cathedral, the Chapter House and other premises to an excellent standard.
• Be physically fit and active (e.g. able to climb the many staircases in the Cathedral, including the 500+ steps up to the Galleries), carry & operate the necessary equipment
• Be willing to undertake a variety of cleaning activities including after suitable training the use of appropriate chemicals and mechanised equipment
• Be practical and show common sense with adaptability
• Have a courteous manner towards the public and all members of the cathedral community
• Will after training have a good appreciation of Health and Safety requirements and be willing to comply with these.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 19th August 2018 and interviews will take place on Wednesday 29th August 2018.