Vicar: St Edmund of Canterbury Yeading, Hayes
|Contact:|| Nikki Court|
020 8451 0189
173 Willesden Lane, London NW6 7YN
We’re enthusiastic about work with children and young people, Messy Church, and our Foodbank.
We want to develop part of the forecourt of our church to improve facilities.
We are excited about our calling to be the parish church and serve our community.
We are looking for a Vicar who:
• Has a prayerful approach to priestly ministry
• Is committed to outreach and mission in the community
• Can work with, encourage and inspire people of all ages in their journey of faith
• Will lead the church in continued growth, both spiritually and numerically
• Can galvanise the congregation to be part of the whole life of the Church and its life locally
• Can build up our work with local primary and secondary schools
• Be entrepreneurial, encouraging and supportive in maximising the potential of our church buildings
Parish profile (PDF format) and application form from:
The Bishop of Willesden, firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8451 0189
Closing date for applications: 22 February 2018
Interviews 13 March 2018
Enhanced DBS clearance will be required
We welcome applications from all. However, we are aware that women and those from ethnic minority groups are currently under-represented among our clergy and so we particularly encourage applications from these groups.