This practical two hour online workshop is designed to support clergy and those in positions of church responsibility to get to the heart of issues effectively, to nip disagreements in the bud and foster a culture of greater collaboration during an extraordinary time that is ripe for obstacles and potential misunderstandings.
The tried and tested ideas and tools we will explore are drawn from the toolkits of mediators, reconcilers and facilitators.
- Manage difficult communication and behaviour by others constructively
- Build consensus on key decision making
- Support people who are experiencing stress and fear to feel heard and acknowledged
- Guide your community through challenging topical issues
Benefits of Taking Part:
- Develop greater confidence in your ability to use proven communication tools effectively
- Nip issues in the bud to enable you to focus on your core ministry causes
- Support your communities to better manage church reopening and strengthening the social fabric during this time of uncertainty