The diocesan communications team provides support to the network of clergy, churches, parishes, chaplaincies, schools and other worshipping communities that comprises the Diocese of London, as well as to the staff teams of the London Diocesan Fund.
As a Diocese we have made a commitment through Capital Vision 2020 to be more confident in speaking and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Help and resources
We have brought together services and communications resources to help the network to speak and live the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
- The Parish Communications Toolkit contains advice about making the most of social media, the web, print and more traditional media
- Our Twitter and Facebook profiles make it easy to stay in touch with the latest news from our parishes and bishops
- Ministry Matters is our internal set of pages for clergy and parish office holders, designed to help these people carry out their roles. The support portal draws together “How do I do…” articles from our knowledge base
- Regular communications training courses are offered by Church House Westminster. We also recommend the advice given on Get Your Church Noticed and in its companion book 100 Ways to Get Your Church Noticed.
- This website is the new ‘church porch’, providing the latest news plus information about events and jobs.
- The media team provides support with getting good news stories into the media, as well as managing crises.