- Print or Export this page to PDF
Parish Finance Support
The aim of this section of the website is to help our churches to thrive financially, by providing related articles on:
- Maximising income, by stewardship, fundraising, and maximising property income
- Minimising costs
- Access to capital
- Financial good practice, including administration, financial controls and governance
See all articles on Parish Finance support.
Parish Resources website
This national website holds a range of good quality resources. Particularly recommended are the pages on:
This resource section will be built by:
- Sifting and filtering existing knowledge. This may come from finance advisers, other dioceses, other websites or National Church teams.
- Identifying topic champions to make use of their expertise. They would be invited to volunteer with the programme, to deliver training or supply materials.
- Directing parishes to what we consider to be the best source of advice on each topic.
- Developing model documentation and tools.
- Expanding our training programme to give opportunity for face to face support delivered by topic champions.
If you have specific examples or suggestions, please contact the Director of Finance and Operations.