- Print or Export this page to PDF
This section provides guidance for clergy housed by the Diocese of London. It replaces the Residential Property Handbook. Articles are available on:
- Your rights and responsibilities in connection with your housing
- Procedure for quinquennial works
- What constitutes 'minor works'
- Making improvements to your home
- Heating, plumbing, gas and electrics advice
- Maintenance contractors
- Arrangements for if a clergy member is moving house, and what to do during the vacancy
Or select a topic from all articles on clergy housing support.
The residential property team are available to offer advice and assistance.