- Print or Export this page to PDF
Bishops & Archdeacons
The Diocese of London is presided over by the Bishop of London who is assisted by four Area Bishops who exercise responsibility on behalf of the Bishop of London in their Areas. The bishops are assisted in their Areas by Archdeacons.
- The Bishop of London for the Cities of London and Westminster, and is assisted by the Archdeacon of London for the City of London and the Archdeacon of Charing Cross for the City of Westminster.
- The Bishop of Stepney for the London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Hackney and Islington, and is assisted by the Archdeacon of Hackney.
- The Bishop of Edmonton for the London boroughs of Camden, Haringey, Enfield and Barnet, and is assisted by the Archdeacon of Hampstead.
- The Bishop of Willesden for the London boroughs of Brent, Ealing, Harrow and Hillingdon, and is assisted by the Archdeacon of Northolt.
- The Bishop of Kensington for the London boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea, Richmond upon Thames and the Borough of Spelthorne.
- The Bishop of Fulham is the suffragan bishop with pastoral care of parishes which are opposed to the ordination of women.
Parishes in the Areas are grouped into deaneries, supervised by Area Deans.